A Florida man claims only a nearby swimming pool saved him from being burned alive, after he allegedly caught fire when a propane grill exploded at his apartment complex.

He wants the landlord of his “resort-style” apartment building to be made to pay for his injuries.

Alexandru Gaidau, filed suit against a group of defendants including Richman Orlando Development Partners, which does business as “The Morgan Apartments”, Summit Contracting Corporation, and Superior Equipment Solutions, Inc. (Richman) on March 6 in Orange County Circuit Court. Gaidau is accusing Richman of negligence and a breach of contract claiming the landlord did not properly install or maintain the complex’s propane grill and is liable for the severe injuries he received when the grill exploded while Gaidau was using it.

Click Here To Read The Full Article